Re: Back-patting

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Thu, 15 Oct 1998 21:39:57 EDT

> I think that telling about our Xy4 and XyW victories is a perfectly great way
> to use this forum. Most of us use XyWrite daily for important stuff, or we
> wouldn't still be here. My use has narrowed to a weekly church bulletin, but I
> wouldn't give up Xy4 for anything for that job.

> I think it would be great to hear of other things being done with XyWrite,
> pedestrian or exotic.

> Tim Baehr

These stories are really inspiring. I use XyWrite to execute my most hateful
chores: scrubbing the tub and toilet, sorting laundry, shopping for dinner. If
anyone needs the routine, here it is:

XPLeNCODE v2.0
b-gin [UNTITLED]
{{;5odii}} Perform objectionable tasks[cr|lf]
{2}[XH_][JM_]2.alarm 12:01a,Scoop/clean cat pan[Q2_]{2}[cr|lf]
-nd
XPLeNCODE

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx