Re: Mac and Xy

At 09:20 PM 7/31/2009, you wrote:
I haven't decided, but I'm leaning that way
So you're considering going Mac Desktop. Interesting. I'm ready to
replace my very old WIN system (a Dell GX 260) and have been
following some of the arguments about Win 7 64-bit versus 32 bit,
about both hardware and software compatibility, particularly with XY
and NB (which, until they write a 32 bit version, you have to run in
XP mode), about the amount of time I spend scanning for malware,
about backup (this time I'm springing for a Drobo or other external
arrary) and how the Apple OS, as you point out, makes mirrors of your
whole drive, about how easy the OX opsys is to run. What system are
you considering?

Michael Norman