RE: Possible activity heading towards XyWrite replacement

Dear Wally,
Thanks for bringing up this idea for discussion. I'm curious about your vision, but as a Mac user (who has preserved a DOS machine but has no interest in Windows or Vista), I share the same concerns that Russ articulates in the following paragraph: