Re: dos colors

Reply to notes from Bill Troop  Sun, 25 Aug 2002
[1] 16:11:34 and [2] 17:21:20 -0400

1> Carl, how does VPT work with XP? I don't see anything
1> happening; perhaps the Dos Box has to be customized in some
1> way?
--
2> I just discovered that VPT doesn't work in windowed view, only
2> in full screen view.

VPT, a DOS program (C) 1988, doesn't know from Windows or windowed
views ("≫ V G A ≪ Palette Tool"). It's a full-screen utility
(Alt-Enter).

And, in case you're wondering about that (C), the MANual says:

≪ The program is copyrighted by clySmic software, but may be
 copied and posted on BBS systems, as long as it is not altered,
 it is credited to clySmic, and all files are kept together. ≫

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx