Re: P.S. to simple calendar question

Thanks, Robert, I would love to see that new frame; however, I have
first to install the new U2 which is a trifle to daunting to one now
almost irretrievably corrupted by one-button installs . . . . it's
great to learn about all the calendar and organization functionality
built into U2, since it lets you not use an additional program, and
since it seems that every additional program you open in Windows or
Mac is bound to make things worse. Much better to keep everything you
can inside XyWrite. I use a comma delimited plain text file for
addresses and phone numbers; doubtless there is some more elegant way
of doing this? Thanks again - -