Re: NEC 6200/6300

the lines are noisy today and the first reply I typed got really messed up so
I'll try again. I'm with Association Computer Services the people who do Data
Digger the funeral home software people. we've sold hundreds of xywrites. our
subscription is in my partners name, Kim Brand but I use it most of the time. I
really don't think there is any need to change it from his name to mine as
we're really the same company. if you disagree call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx hope
this is coming through, I'm getting graphics characters from time to time.
4y?Q