Re: OT: query regarding HTML

Wow! That's potentially very helpful. Now I need to find how to install a
better voice than Microsoft Anna (Win 7 32 bit).

Can the U2 make coffee?

Regards,
Harry
Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sun, 26 Feb 2017
10:39:23 -0500

Harry,

> Text-to-speech proofreading sounds like a *wonderful* proofing
> technique! It is almost the equivalent of the gold-standard
> technique: having one person read the text aloud to another, who
> is following along in a copy of the text.

Harry, did you know that with U2 you can DeFine text and issue
SPEAK to hear it? You can also specify a file on the CMline to
hear the whole file. Finally, you can do SPEAK "some text".

The first thing to do, however, is simply SPEAK.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx