Re: insufficient memory msg

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Sat, 13 Jun 1998 20:09:47 +0000

Mr. Felknor, are you in the UK by any chance? Which speller are you
using? Where is it located on your drive relative to EDITOR.EXE (same
dir or where)? Is that dir in the PATH? Insufficient memory is a common
error if you are not using the U.S. version of DICT.SPL. There are
workarounds; goto XyWWWeb and search for "USUK" (which does not mean "you
suck", but sure sounds like it) -- DL the file and read the instructions
or Help file or something in there, I don't have it handy at this
(37,000-foot) moment. Actually! Hold on here, I do... It's frame
{{5Help4USUK}}; see the "General Considerations"... We need more info
about your setup!

---------
Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx