PROBLEM2

... and the second problem is one we've had before, which I've spoken to tech
support about once before. The enclosed file (chapt6b) wants to leave behind
footnotes, unless the PG command is played with - and who has time for that?!
it's not printing 125 or 163. i'm also going to upload the printer file, so if it's not here with
the note (i think you can only upload one file per message), i'll write another little note for
that.

*Enclosed File: chapt6b