Re: Robert -- Re: OT: End Note ?

** Reply to message from Harry Binswanger  on
Wed, 05 Sep 2007 17:42:11 -0400

> I'm just getting started with Filemaker Pro, and (to my limited knowledge) it's good.

Well, as long as we're recommending OT software, my view is, why
go fishing? Use an SQL database. Millions of people use them,
there's a huge community of users with vast support resources,
top-notch ones like MySQL and PostgreSQL are free, they're
totally cross-platform (isn't Filemaker the old Claris/Apple
product?), they're debugged because in use for years and years,
they all work with PHP, etc etc.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx