To: mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: your mail

Can you tell me how you installed Xy on XP?   I've had no success, although I haven't tried that hard, either.

--- Begin Message ---
Help

I would like to run xywrite 4.17 from the command prompt in Windows xp
professional edition. The problem is that I cannot do either search
or search and replace to look for or replace hard returns because when
I enter Windows takes command of the
screen and switches to another window. Is there anyway to overcome
this problem.

Thanks

Avrom S. Fischer

--- End Message ---