Re: VGA Full Screen Fonts for XyWrite

Replying to Michael Edwards' sad story of the overzealous ISP that
deleted RH's fonts:
Oh, for pity's sake! I had an anti-virus app (Panda) that tried to tell
me CLIP.EXe and VBS were viruses. Fortunately, the subscription was
almost up, so I switched to PC-Cillin. Then, when Panda started bugging
me to renew I told them that I did not need a program so ill-designed
that it flagged as a virus one of the most useful routines on my PC.
Demand that your ISP allow you to specify trusted sources--or you'll take
your custom elsewhere. Talk about Big Brother.
Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx