Re: vDosPlus XyWrite 4.05 available

Many thanks to Kari and Wengier!

James

At 18.10.17 05:56, you wrote:
Hello all, There is a new installer ready for download based on build 2017.10.17: http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/vDosPlus405_Setup.zip Hopefully soon also mirrored. Changes in vDosPlus: - Fixed overflow files not working properly in XyWrite 3+/Nota Bene 3 N.B. If you are using Xy3+ or NB3, you should immediately update. vDosPlus XyWrite installer versions 4.00  4.04 do not support XXy3-type overflow files. The files are truncated to zero bytes, and normal functioning of the program is inhibited. I must thank James Woolley to have reported this to me, and Wengier to have promptly taken care of the issue. - Fixed issue in Shell Emulation with WordPerfect 5.1 (per Edward Mendelson) Changes in the installer: - Printing.pdf changed to current version Best regards, Kari Eveli LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland) lexitec@xxxxxxxx *** Lexitec Online *** Lexitec in English: http://www.lexitec.fi/english.html Home page in Finnish: http://www.lexitec.fi/