Re: XP--screen length

 If you get an answer to this question that is not posted here,
 would you please let us know, ...or let me know privately. I
 am experiencing a similar problem on Windows98, 2nd edition,
 as well as on XP, and like you I can't work in full screem be-
 cause of the ugliness of the font. Unfortunately, the font in
 a dosbox in Windows98 is not much better, moreover, one sees
 only about 80% of the full screen.

 How is it that this is not a problem in Windows95's dosbox? And
 the font in the Windows95 dosbox is pleasant to the eye.

 Please do not forget me is you find a solution.

 M.W. Poirier

-----