Re: Fresh Install Package

Brian,

Thanks! Great stuff on the list, by the way. Xy would still rule if ran
the company's support office!

E-ddresses:

pcassidy@xxxxxxxx
pcassidy@xxxxxxxx

Thankest mostestly,

Peter

Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Let's try this again... Peter, send me your personal eddress...and I'll send you a link. brian.henderson@xxxxxxxx _Brian H. -----Original Message----- From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Cassidy Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 12:57 PM To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx Subject: Fresh Install Package Friends of Xy, My latest computer is running XP and, in my moves, I have found I have lost my install discs for Xy4 and Xy for Windows. Copying across from my old machine has proven less than satisfactory. XyIII just freezes at start-up. XyWin will boot up, function for a bit and then complain about a lack of resources and crash. Anyone have a pointer to an install package for Xy of any stripe with which I can mount a fresh iteration of Xy. My work is heading back into a scenario in which rapid composition and editing is an absolute requirement (ie Xy is not a choice; it's Xy or die!) Peter