Re: Xywrite History

Carl Distefano wrote:

> Reply to note from Norman Bauman  Wed, 17 Oct
> 2001 23:30:28 -0400
>
> > In Acrobat 4.0, go to "View" and click on "Rotate View 90o"
>
> Hmmm. No can do in 3.0, the last version available for OS/2. I'll
> have to try using my Win machine, at the office. Thanks.

I did this successfully with a recent version of GhostView (a nice
alternative to the Adobe pkg. -- it is free, and available for various
platforms, incl. OS/2). However, it was necessary to flip the image
for a few tries in order to get the desired result. (Then again, I'm a
novice with GSV.) There are said to be other good reasons to have this
installed, to which end I could send you a couple reviews, or even the
installation archive.

Jordan