Re: vDos-lfn for XyWrite 1.53 installer available for download

Hi Paul,

The only config.txt directive that existed in 1.52 and was renamed in 1.53 is AUTOHIDE, which is now AUHIDEMS that stands for AUto HIDE MouSe. The xxxxFONT directives are new to 1.53 and did not exist in 1.52. Hope this helps.

Wengier