Re: robert's advice on setting up shortcuts and icons to start xywrite

I think this is what you want:

http://www.holmgren.org/xywrite/2005/msg01923.htm

paul lagasse

Avrom Fischer wrote:
Sometime ago, (I think maybe three or four years ago) Robert suggested starting Xywrite from an Icon on the desktop rather than using a batch file at a dos prompt. I followed his instructions and have been very happy with the results. I wanted to follow his instructions in setting up Xywrite on a new pc. Unfortunately when I went to the Archive and entered "icon and shortcut" in the query box only four items showed up, all from 2008, and all relating to starting on a t61 with Xp Pro. I also tried "batch file and shortcut" and "batch and icon" The query box says it covers all years. What am I doing wrong. If Robert's advice on creating shortcuts could be reposted it would be most appreciated. avromf@xxxxxxxx mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx or af413@xxxxxxxx mailto:af413@xxxxxxxx