Wish list XyDOS upgrade

If an upgrade is in the works, I hope it includes XYDOS. Here's my wish list:
1. Fix the overflow file handler so it can handle files larger than 4meg.
2. Put the cursor back where it started after an FS function call (autospell - fix error).
3. Enable TrueType fonts to make DOS/WIN files fully compatible.
4. (Probably impossible) Add drag-and-drop for frames.

Of these, I'd say 1 is critical and 3 is very important.

Any other ideas -- from users or from TTG?