Re: Development and platforms (Win, NT, OS/2) and DOS

>The cost of Win crossplatform compatibility was paid long ago. It costs
>nothing
>
>now to contiune that compatability. Source code is submitted to the OS/2,
>Win32 and Win16 compilers without intervening modification. Only MAKE
>swiths are changed.
>
>In retrospect, perhaps we should have packaged and marketed the APIs.
>   _________________________________________________________________
>
>	------- end quote ---------
>
>	So it could be done
>
>						Daniel Say
>						say@xxxxxxxx

Thanks Daniel, for explaining at further length what I was attempting to
suggest to TTG. It might behoove TTG to contact Jim Lenanane (DeScribes's
CEO) to see what they might want for their custom APIs. The idea of
porting XyWrite to OS/2 comes from my belief that:
  1) OS/2 is a very powerful and useful platform
  2) Xy's customer base is, IMO, much more likely to be running OS/2
    than the "average" computer user.

Peter Feldmann		*	IC Consultants
P.O. Box 902		*	Santa Barbara CA 93102
feldmann@xxxxxxxx