Re: Stopping USB drives from XY4

Dear Robert

Thanks for that. However my ambition was to be able to stop the USB flash drive from within XY4,
without having to switch to the windows desktop. Nothing I have tried so far seems capable of
actually stopping the USB drive from the command line. Perhaps it is simply not possible.

Paul

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:54:19 -0500, Robert Holmgren wrote:
** Reply to message from Paul Breeze  on Thu, 8 Dec
2005 19:16:14 GMT

> This requires switching from XY4 ... full-screen, to windows
> in order to use the system tray "unplug or eject hardware" icon.
> While this is hardly an onerous task it would be nice if it could be
> accomplished from within XY4 but I have been unable, so far, to
> find a means of accomplishing this.

WINFS

Toggles back and forth between FullScreen<==>Desktop Window.  Can assign to a
key too.  Requires GoXy.EXE in DOS Path.  How much more convenient that is than
Alt-Enter, I can't say...  to trigger it, you still have to issue a keystroke.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx