Re: vDos-lfn instead of vDoxXy?

Edward:
... Wengier Wu's vDos-lfn includes keyboard support similar to that in vDosXy, and is based on the current vDos codebase. It's possible that it might be worth trying in place of vDosXy for testing its reliability, etc. with XyWrite.
I tried it, but unfortunately I could not get XyWrite 4 to run
reliably, and I believe I also experienced problems with Xy3. I forget
now what the exact issues were, but I abandoned it after a couple of
days. Which is not to say that others shouldn't give it a try.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx