Re: Copyright symbol in III+

I have NOT been able to obtain a copyright or Registered symbol in
either XY 3 or 4. The pprinters also have problems generating the
symbol.
 I solved the problem for material I wanted to copyright by using the
Browser (I use Navigator) in Local mode. One need not have an internet
connection to use a browser. Bothe symbols are available in HTML and
one can generate the material in XYWRITE (Either 3 or 4) and "bring it
up" in the local browser - then (assuming the printer supports it, a
print of the local document gets the material with the copyright
notice. The HTML codes are (sans quot marks) "©" and "®".
 Hope this helps
Dick Giering