Re: Printer help (again)

Leslie,

Judith Davidsen's last comment led me to reconsider something: are you sure
that your Epson model is *not* a Winprinter (no "brain" chip of its own, not
DOS-compatible, completely dependent on Windows for print support) ? If it
is, I don't think you're going to be able to get anything out of it with *any*
DOS application. If you still have the box it came it -- or possibly just the
manual -- and it does not mention that it supports DOS, that won't be absolute
proof but it would make a definite suggestion towards that possibility.

Jordan