Win95 settings

Does anyone have recommendations about Win95 settings for
XyDOS 4.017 run either full-screen or in a window?

The default Win95 settings for memory make it impossible to use
the UK dictionary (which is larger than the US dictionary).

The following Win95 settings allow use of the UK dictionary:

Conventional memory: Auto, protected; Initial environment 2048
EMS: 4096
XMS: auto; use HMA
MS-DOS Protected memory (DPMI): auto

I then load XyWrite with the command line: editor %1 /e 4096

Is there a better way? I seem to recall that XyWrite can only use
4megs of expanded memory (---does that help account for the file-
size limit??)

Myron