Re: OT--Win7 and disk partitions

Apple gives? Everyone who has any interest either in Apple or
philanthropy should read 'The Complete Book of Steve Jobs'
Philanthropy' -- 'Collected in one place for the first time, this 50
page book details all of the philanthropic projects Steve Jobs has
been involved with.'

http://www.archive.org/details/TheCompleteBookOfSteveJobsPhilanthropy

Due to the latest compression technology, the pdf download is only 31KB !