Caps Lock problem with TameDos

I've used TameDos 5.1 on a Win XP machine for a long time with no problem. Recently, though, with a new computer (still XP)  I've encountered an annoying glitch:

Every so often, for no apparent reason, I'm suddenly typing in ALL CAPS although the cap lock key isn't on. If I then hit the cap lock key and turn it on, everything switches to lower case except for punctuation marks.

The only solution is to save, exit Xywrite, and re-enter.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and is there a quicker fix?

Lynn Brenner
718 855 2179