Re: pdf2xy routine

** Reply to message from cld@xxxxxxxx (Carl Distefano) on Sat, 8 Jan 2005
17:19:16 -0500

Actually I think under Win32 PDF2Xy expects to find PDFTOTXT3.EXE in the same
directory as REG var Ghostscript_EXE_Win32 -- not in DOS path. (And it's
*PS*TOTXT3.EXE, not PDFTOTXT3.)

What might be skew-whiff (very nice!) is attribute bits applied to directory
names. I seem to recall that each time I have installed the latest GS, I have
had to remove archive bits.

But actually I suspect there may be a problem with a child routine (SFN), and I
need to spend some time with that (SFN is extremely complex, & may not get to
it for a day or two). Suggest you hold off further experimentation for
awhile...

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx