need .PRN-file

Surround by bulls, cows en calves in the mid of France
i only have a Canon BJC-4300 printer available
with a black/wite cartrige
that will do for the moment and covers my needs here
(windows did recognise it and word wil print correctly)

BUT
of course I want to use my xywrite (I use version 3.53)
and print with it

does annyone has a .PRN file for it
or an old PRN file for an other Canonprinter, may be that will
work (more or less correct?)

Thanks in advance
and have a nice Eastern weekend/hollyday

Carel

P.s. sorry for wrong Englisch but my spelling-checker is Dutch