Keyboard

I was mistaken about key assignments. It's Shift+Del for cut-to-clipboard and
Shift+Insert for paste. It's Ctrl+Insert to copy to the clipboard. One nice
thing about the XyDOS clipboard is that you can accumulate to it with
Ctrl+Sh+Del for Cut and append and Ctrl+Sh+Ins for Copy and append. One not-
so-nice thing is that the DOS clipboard is a save/get, and that it's possible
to run out of memory. It would be fairly easy to convert the clipboard to a
file system so that the contents ended up on disk. I've never bothered --
there are other ways to accomplish the same thing, albeit roundabout
(SAveSelect -- SAS -- or the Xy3 SAveDefine -- SAD -- will save highlighted
text to a file; Append will add highlighted text to a file, etc.).

Cheers,
Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx