Re: BC and Bx

Reply to note from "Morris Krok"  Mon, 17 Feb
2003 07:11:47 -0800

> This program does not work. I think I have it correctly
> constructed.

What, exactly, goes wrong? How does it fail?

More specifically, what is the content of Save/Get 06 when the
program fails? With frame SHTCARL in your loaded U2 file, issue
XPOLL SHTCARL. What's the reported content of S/G 06? Now
issue XPOLL SHTFIND (your frame with BC...XC), using the
same subject file. Again, what is the reported content of S/G 06?
Better still, when you report back, quote (ENCODE) the complete Xray
report for both runs.

Unless 06 contains 3-byte characters, BX se/w //Q2 should
produce the same result as BC se/w //XC .

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx