Re: Windows Clash With XyWrite 3.54

Hi, Jordan...

The message from Peggy Girshman was posted on behalf of me till I could get
logged on.

I have in fact posted messages on both the Windows and Windows for Workgroups
forum on CompuServe. Basically, as seems the case more & more with so many
technical support operations, the answer was the flip side of yours, i.e., go
ask the OTHER software manufacturer.

This has in fact happened with a few other applications but never as much as it
does with XyWrite. I do have to say it happens on my home machine (486/66, 16
mb ram, sound card, the works) but not on my office machine which is a 486/25
with 8 mb RAM and very little else.

I'm sure that points in a direction of some sort, but I don't have the
knowledge (or patience) to track it further.