Re: accents

Some time back there was a thread concerning the ability to type many -
if not all - of the accented characters. It is a freeware known as
ALLCHARS put together by a person in Holland. I use it for umlaut
characters. The only problem is that, as XY uses its own keyboard, you
have to re-edit your file under something like EDIT, etc.
 If you don't have the information from the list search, pls contact me
and I'll give you the URL to access/download the process.
Dick Giering