Re: Is XY-Write a word-processor or a text editor?

Hi Rene:
 I have a significant number of XL programs and I've switched from the
BC...XC to the BX ... Q2 definition as Carl suggested. Two comments: 1) the
BX form operates MUCH faster; 2) it is not good for debugging a program as
the command is NOT on the command line. I start programming using the tried
and true BC/XC pair but once the program is debugged, I switch everything to
the BX/Q2 pair.
Dick Giering