Re: XyWrites 4 and 5

Here is a really silly question.

It is clear that at least one contributor here (TBaehr) has worked on XyWrite as
a programmer, and is an enthusiast.

Just what would it take to sort out the bugs in XyWin? For example, to make it
possible to import other graphics than .BMP (OK, that's not a bug, it's a wish.)

Is it (a) an awful lot of work
(b) So so?
(c) Easy?

Is this something that, with TTG's good will amd co-operation, could be
outsourced to those who know and love XyWrite and might be persuaded to help do
it for nothing/a pittance/a reasonable fee?

PW