Re: vDosSet utility

Hey, Carl.

Some questions and issues:

1. VDOSSET in U2 doesn't allow for running the batch file, does it?

2. VDOSSET in U2 and the vDosSet.exe (dated 7/24 at 7:30pm) seem to require
one to be logged in to the vDos-lfn directory

3. VDOSSET and vDosSet.exe don't accept Title anymore--it puts up the
MsgBox saying Option already set Title. I'm using the CMLine:

start vDosSet.exe Title=XXX

4. I can't read the prompt's error message. It goes by and then is erased
almost instantly (not even sure if there is one).

5. (Not a vDosSet question): is there a way to set the font size?

But what do I enter on the CMLine? Is it:
Wengier, I modified the code so that both "vDosSet ;" and "vDosSet =" work as an alternate starter command for vDos-lfn. The overhead difference between the two is negligible, I think. Although I expected "vDosSet ;" to be faster (because it avoids the For...Next loop), "vDosSet =" seems subjectively faster to me. What do you think? Download: http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xy/vDosSet.zip Source: http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xy/vDosSet.au3.txt -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx