Re: Hello & Help

  Carl,
  > If all else fails, you can look at TTG's documentation in the Xy4
  > Customization Guide (I think it's called).
  Read the manual??! No, say it ain't so!
  I did read the NTS file, and I will again. But it's the hotkey stuff I'm
unclear about. I'm sure it's like everything else in computers: totally
mystifying until you understand it--then utterly self-evident and mystifying as
to why others don't get it!
  Do you, or does anyone hereon, know if there's still a NYC users group?
  Regards,
  Harry