Re: Graphics in XY 4.015

pRO

prof Sivin,

The files you need to do the conversions should have been included on your
installation disks. The install program asks you , as I recall, to tell it if
you wish to include these files or not; if you tell it yes, then it puts them
by default into a subdirectory of XY4 called FILTERS.

The files themselves are the same files used in Word for Word Professional
which is a file conversion program put out by Mastersoft, Inc. They are in
Arizona, and I can get their address for you if like; I have it iat work.

Good lukc!

Leslie Bialler
Leslie319@xxxxxxxx