Spam Filters

Is it possible to have "xywrite" in the "from" line of list e-mails rather than the list member's name? We've just started trying to train a spam filter here, but it continues to flag e-mails coming from list members as spam. In addition to the filter issue, I find it difficult to decide whether to open an e-mail from a person whose identity is not familiar. Many times, the e-mail is from a list member who isn't active on the list.

Jim Eberle