Re: Printer Driver Problem

Nathan,
FWIW: I recently got a BJC2010 as part of a package deal when I bought a Dell Computer. While I haven't tried to use it with XyWrite, I can tell you that the black ink cartridge that ran out very quickly printing text. When I called Canon thinking that I had a malfunction of the printer, the tech. rep. explained that it had about a 20 page capacity. I have used the color cartridge less often, but it looks tiny also. Apparently one can get a bigger black ink cartridge that fits in the space of the smaller ones (black and color).

Fritz Casey-Leininger