Re: Screen colors

Daniel Say wrote:

>  Of course some of us avoid the "problem" by using monochrome
>'paper-white' monitors.
>  These are clean, with infinitely small fine lines and dots.

*Far* less taxing on the eyes, as well, imo. After I've worked in
front of a color monitor for anything over five-six hours I feel a
little like I've been staring into an open oven. Not so with a mono
monitor.

Also as long as we're nominating favorite shareware, I've found the
OS/2 utility FC/2 (for File Commander/2) indispensible. Vastly
configurable with an array of useful utilities -- latest version
(1.51) has a superb zip shell.

Rafe T.