Re: DOS ERROR W. NO DISK

Paul, can you provide a few more specifics regarding what process is taking
place when the error occurs. Are you trying to change to the drive? Do a
directory of the drive? Store a file to the drive? I tried to copy a file, do a
directory, store & save a file, and change to a drive containing no diskette.
In each case the error displayed is "Drive not ready". Subsequent to the error,
normal cursor movement is restored, no lockup. If you could some specifics,
possibly between the two of us, and anyone else it can be resolved.
Incidentally, the version used for my test was 3.55.

--SYSOP