Alt Enter

  I am gratified by the use of Alt Enter to obtain a full screen for
XY4Dos. I only pressed it once and now each time I open this program it
comes up with a full screen.

  Previously I sent an e-mail requesting the difference between programs
that monitors every key pressed and one that formats at the end. It actually
refers to Carl's Au program as contrasted with Herb Tyson's Capital.pm.
  In Xy3 I have written a program that monitors the key strokes but does
not seem to have any control over the cursor keys. In fact they no longer
function and I have to use special savegets for the cursor left and right
movement. The same problem exists when this program is used in Xy4. The Au
program, however, has no hiccoughs regarding this.;