Re: Printer Question

Right. I found where that message was coming from and put it out of
commission.

Add'l. questions: There is no explicit support for VGA resolutions or colors
in XY 3.5x -- correct? And none for SVGA in 4.0 ?

More lines: with 3.5x on my present VGA card, SL instruction is completely
ignored, and EG=1 locks up my system. Ergo, I cannot get into a 43 line mode.
In the 4.0 manual, I see no discussion of this topic at all (and that is not at
all unusual, since a lot of topics go unmentioned or at least un-indexed in
that manual; glad I held onto the SIG manuals, since they occasionally fill in
one of these gaps), so I don't have any idea what the procedure might be in
XY-4.