Re: Windows registry cleanup tools - PowerQuest Drive Image

Harry Binswanger wrote:
No can do. No floppy drives.
Do you have a CD or DVD drive? Because Acronis (the home ed) lets you create a bootable CD. Now I think you have to have a boot floppy (which in the case of NT flavors would, I assume, have to be ERUNT
How would ERUNT, which I have, serve as an operating system? Doesn't it
just backup the registry?
, since pure MS NT doesn't boot from a floppy)? But that's for creating it, so you might be able to finagle it into thinking a flash drive was a floppy.

No, I can't boot from a flash drive--only CDs or the hard drive.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx