Re: Voice Recognition for real?

At 11:11 PM 11/16/2008, sherry sontag wrote:
is this really working well? I tried three earlier versions of dragon and never got it to be at all useful.
I thought it was. And worth the money. Sounds as if Harry does as
well. At the time I just used MSWord, the program's default choice,
but others now have it working with XY, which means it should also
work with NB. I can't "write" using Dragon, nor would I try. I feel I
need to put those nouns, verbs complements and objects on the page
with my hands, build the wall by placing the bricks in a neat row,
one after the other, scraping and smoothing the mortar before I add
another row. But I know several writers with painful RSI who write
with Dragon and are grateful to have it.
Michael Norman