Re: Xy'd NB

At 01:24 AM 2/18/2008, Harry Binswanger wrote:
I think so, Harry. And in my exploring I keep turning up...well...if not bugs then bacteria. For example, to make the NB screen resemble XY, you can View-->toggle to "Full Window." Make the mistake of quitting without toggling back to standard view and I get

Emacs!

Literally? Where does that come from?
I tried to paste a dialog box and the server substituted the
above. Message in the box was:
*NBEDITOR caused a General Protection Fault in module SWSYS.DLL at
0011:48DF. Choose close. NBEDITOR will Close.*
Problem was, if you close the program from the "Full Window" view,
then try to open the program again, you get the above and the program
won't open. You have to reinstall it. If toggle back to the standard
view before you quit, all's well. I have no idea what's going on.
Tried to check to see which file the toggle wrote to, but couldn't.

Michael Norman