Re: Quick Question

If you're willing to purchase conversion software, WordPort does an
excellent job of converting XyWrite to Word and vice versa. It also
supports a lot of other formats.

When publishers give me Word files and of course expect to get Word files
back, I simply use WordPort so I can do all my work in XyWrite (III+). No
one is the wiser. Furthermore, the conversion process reveals garbage that
can be cleaned up or deleted. I believe an evaluation copy of WordPort is
available from

http://www.acii.com/wpt.htm

Stick with XyWrite, it's the best.

Alison Tartt

At 03:43 PM 3/7/03 -0600, you wrote:
>I gather however that it is still possible to work in XyWrite and convert
to Word >format, either by saving files as Word 5.5 or as RTF.