Subject: Re: smart words
Author: xywrite@xxxxxxxx at INET
Date:  10/23/97 11:46 AM

I am interested in trying the beta version, but not if it leaves out
footnotes, tables, etc. A fair bit of my use of XW is for preparing camera
copy of scholarly writing.

After having been cheated by NB several years ago, I have no interest in
any of their products, nor (if asked) would I advise anyone else to do
business with them.

-------
N. Sivin
History and Sociology of Science