Re: New Century Schoolbook printer font

Peter Goldberger wrote:
The Supreme Court of the United States has proposed amendments to its rules of procedure which would mandate the use of New Century Schoolbook as the font in printed petitions and briefs. I have dozens of Speedos fonts, thanks to Brian (iirc), but New Century Schoolbook is not among them. (It's not in the drop-down menu of fonts for MS Word either.) Is it available as a Speedos? If not, what's the workaround?

It is in PostGhst, so the workaround is to use that printer driver,
U2, and the Typ routine. That also requires GhostScript and GS View.
Links, IIRC, on the XyWWWeb site.
I'm sending you (off list) a PDF (created using the U2 routine xy2PDF) of your post printed in the PostGhst New Century Schoolbook font, so you can see what you get.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx